OUTREACH Lite provides a simple way to double the length of a 10/100 Ethernet connection. No configuration is required, it does not require a local power supply, and it does not restrict the throughput of the network link at all.
Compact and wall-mountable, OUTREACH Lite takes its power from the network cable using the universal 802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE) standard. Network connections can easily be upgraded to PoE compatibility if it is not already available using a simple injector.
- IEEE 802.3af PoE
- Class 2 powered device
- No PoE forwarding
- Two independently auto-configuring ports
- (10BASE-T/100BASE-TX, half/full duplex)
- Patch or crossover cables supported
- 105 x 40 x 22 mm (4.13 x 1.57 x 0.87 in) LxWxH
- Weight 70g (2.5oz)
- Two 7mm (0.28in) diameter mounting holes
- Centres 89mm (3.5in) apart
- Operating temperature: -10 to 50C (14 to 122F)
- Humidity up to 85%, non-condensing